Hourly Wage & Overtime Lawyers
Serving Tampa, St Petersburg, Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, Port Charlotte and surrounding areas
CALL NOW – 877-243-9116
Under the FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT an Employee’s right to recover for unpaid Wages can result from the following:
- Classifying you as an exempt employee to avoid paying overtime
- Paying less than minimum wage
- Failing to pay overtime
- Failing to pay time and 1/2 for Work over 40 hours in 1 Week
- Not paying for “off the Clock” essential Work
- Failing to pay you for Work lunch
We can help you recover potential unpaid Wages, other damages, attorney’s fees and costs. Contact your Sarasota & Bradenton Hourly Wage Lawyer at Jodat Law Group today! Of Counsel, R. Tracy Lee is ready to assist you.
ARE YOU BEING TOLD YOU ARE AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR WHEN YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE ENTITLED TO OVERTIME AND OTHER BENEFITS?
If the following apply to your Work situation, you may be considered an employee and entitled to employee benefits including overtime wages:
- Does your employer control how you Work;
- Is this your only employment;
- Do you use your employer’s equipment or supplies;
- Do you have general skills;
- Is your employment intended to be fulltime;
- Does your employer own the business?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions you may be considered an employee even though your employer says you are an independent contractor.
Contact your Hourly Wage Lawyer at Jodat Law Group now!
You have rights under the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act and Florida Law, and the law prohibits an employer from taking adverse action against you if you make a claim for unpaid Wages pursuant to State and Federal Law!
Jodat Law Group, PA is primary practice areas serving All Auto & Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury Cases, Family Law & Divorce, Overtime Wage & Hour, and Bankruptcy / Creditor Harassment. Contact us today!